RWE SMARTPHONE APP
- Activation via your Smartphone
- Display dynamic charging point information
- Completely revamped design
- Searching for charging points by entering address
- Mobile overview of current charging sessions
Thanks to RWE, electro-mobility is already everyday. Because RWE is bringing electro-mobility to Germany’s roads: with a large network growing daily of public and semi-public charging stations to keep you mobile effortlessly in the future too!!
With “e-kWh” from RWE you can quite simply access all charging stations with the “Rolling E”. The practical station finder will show you exactly where there’s a charging column available near you.
Simply activate via the app and your customer data will be transmitted via the Smartphone to the charging column concerned. In the next step, the data are checked automatically by RWE. After successful checking, the charging session will be activated immediately. So you quite simply get your selected power tariff and charge 100 percent eco-power at RWE’s public charging points. You can monitor the energy volume charged and the charging status on your smartphone.
The charging column sends the charging data in line with weights & measures law to your account in the RWE Customer Center. You then receive your bill by post and via the RWE ePower Customer Portal.
You can of course also charge your electric vehicle without being bound by contract and registering via a text message function at charging columns of RWE and RWE Partners. The app helps you fill in the information. You define the charging time needed and pay via text message.
Simply plug the charging cable into your car and into the charging column on the other side. Thanks to standardised plugs, that works effortlessly on most electric vehicles. Ask your car dealer whether your electric vehicle needs pre-authentication before plugging in the charging cable or if you start the process by plugging in the charging cable. The sequence depends on the model. Whichever way, charging is quite simple. As soon as the charging session has been activated and power can flow via the cable, both ends of the cable are locked and only you can remove them. Leave your car to charge and go to work, do your shopping or relax over a cup of coffee with friends.
Should you be finished earlier, the state-of-the-art battery technology lets you stop the charging process at any time – the battery and your car share your flexibility!!
· One-time entry of your customer data, such as contract number and password
· Dynamic overview of RWE charging columns near you
· Activation of the charging process with contract number and password
· Activation of the charging process via SMS Payment
· Display of the energy volume charged and charging status wherever you are
· Ending the charging session with display of the energy volume charged